Easy English was established in 2004 and specialises in the teaching of English to both foreign and South African students, who need to master the language for career, communication or study purposes.
The principal and teachers strive to maintain a high standard of quality education to help our students achieve success.
We are committed to the highest possible standards of excellence through innovation, high quality curriculum delivery and assessment by dedicated and experienced facilitators in a friendly, pleasant and caring environment.
Our philosophy is “follow the student”, which means that our teachers are trained to encourage the student by identifying their individual weak areas and addressing them to enable the student to reach his/her full potential. Easy English has a proven track record and is accredited by both SETA and the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Our Vision is to be recognised as the best English language school in South Africa by offering the best quality education, in order to empower people to achieve success, be more productive and enhance their quality of life.
Accommodation in a secure and safe environment is available on request.
- Six levels of English from beginner to advanced
- Extensive daily practice in reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, listening and conversation
- Additional resources to course material – games, listening CD’s and DVD support material
- Duration per level – two months
- Interesting, British-based course material
- Internet access
- Listening lab
- Highly qualified and experienced
- TEFL trained
- Dedicated, professional and sympathetic
- Qualified assessors
Contact Easy English Centre
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Address: 1001 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia