Established in 1998, Interlink is a smaller, independent school with a professional, friendly environment and a great social program! It offers exceptional service, a unique character and individual attention. Interlink is accredited by Quality English, an international organisation that selects only established, independently managed English Language centres of outstanding reputation.
At Interlink we value the individual. We understand that learning a language is a major investment in a person’s future and our individual approach provides personal attention and support.
Interlink now operates from new premises in the centre of Sea Point – a short walk from the beachfront. It has first class amenities for student comfort and learning in a modern environment. The air-conditioned classrooms are bright and spacious with sublime views of Lion’s Head.
Courses at Interlink
- General English
- Intensive English
- Business English
- Academic English: IELTS/TOEFL/FCE/CAE
About Sea Point
The beachfront suburb of Sea Point is located a few kilometres from the city centre and fuses together the best elements of Cape Town – a bustling metropolitan with the salty feel of an island holiday destination. Interlink is ideally situated in the centre of Sea Point where our students can enjoy:
- its many restaurants, coffee shops, internet cafes, clubs, banks and supermarkets
- easy access to all public transport
- the Sea Point promenade where many people walk or jog and enjoy the beachfront
- the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- the world-class Green Point Stadium
- the beautiful white beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Near the school – a maximum of 15 minutes by bus.
- Standard rooms
- Two meal options – breakfast or breakfast and dinner
- En-suite or standard rooms
- 10-minute walk to school
We offer our students an optional weekly social programme coordinated by the school. Each week we give the students the opportunity to explore a different part of the city with a fun activity that is facilitated by one of our teachers. Having a teacher present who encourages conversation in English gives the students an authentic feeling of discovering the Mother City with a local. The students have a great time, interact, and bond with each other while speaking English!
Location: Cape Town
Address: 1st Floor, 4 Regent Road, Sea Point, Cape Town